Thomas Bilyeu Biography
Thomas Bilyeu is an American entrepreneur best known as co-founder of Quest Nutrition and also co-founder and CEO of Impact Theory. Quest Nutrition is the second-fastest-growing private company in North America on the Inc 5000 for 2014.
Bilyeu is also known for his work on Bubba Ho-Tep (2002), The Brazen Bull (2010), and Cigar by Car (2002).
Thomas Bilyeu Age
Bilyeu was born in 1976 in Tacoma, Washington, U.S. He is around 42-43 years old as of 2018.
Thomas Bilyeu Wife
Bilyeu is married to Lisa Bilyeu, an actress known for The Brazen Bull. She is co-founder and president of Impact Theory. Lisa also has a show Women of Impact that features women who have overcome incredible hardship to achieve massive success. The mission of Women of Impact is to empower all women to recognize that they really can become the hero of their own lives.
Thomas Bilyeu Impact Theory
Thomas and his wife Lisa Bilyeu started Impact Theory in October 2016. It is a for-profit media company designed to “leverage the self-sustaining power of commerce to radically influence global culture.” It has a 3-stage business plan: Stage 1: Community Building. Stage 2: Incubation. Stage 3: Building and Selling. The company was still in its first stage with over 1,500,000 followers on its social media platforms as of July 2018.
The company publishes a long-form interview talk show, hosted by Bilyeu, with guests like Peter Diamandis, Wyclef Jean, Jason Silva, Laila Ali, Terrell Owens, Dr. Drew, and Michael Strahan, John Paul DeJoria, Gary Vaynerchuk, Mel Robbins, and Tim Ferriss. Through Tom’s content and public speaking, he inspires people around the world to unlock their potential and pursue greatness. He was also named one of Success Magazine’s Top 25 Influential People in 2018 and Entrepreneur of the Year by Secret Entourage in 2016.
Thomas Bilyeu Inside Quest
He co-founded Quest Nutrition alongside Ron Penna and Mike Osborn in 2010. Quest Nutrition grew by 57,000% in its first 3 years and was then ranked #2 on the Inc 500 fastest-growing companies in the United States in 2014. The company employed over 200 people and had revenue of over $82 million by 2013. The company is the #1 maker of protein bars, Quest Protein Chips, and Quest Protein Powder.
Quest was sold at over 40,000 points of distribution in over 70 countries by the end of 2015. The company employed 1,300 full-time employees and over 1,000 part-time ambassadors as of 2016. He has said that his goal with Quest Nutrition was to end metabolic disease and also show that food can be “good for you and still taste good”.
The simple Quest Bars were created from a simple idea: food should taste as good as it is good for you with zero compromises. Most people eat for enjoyment rather than sustenance and the quest is driven to engineer foods that don’t compromise on taste or nutrition.
Thomas Bilyeu Quotes
- “You can get better at whatever you want to do.”
- “I believed that I was stupid and not talented.”
- “Don’t ask what’s the least you can do. Ask what’s the most you can bear.”
- “I don’t know if it’s a big business but I know it’s a big problem. And that’s the problem that we’re gonna solve.”
- “Humility finds me every day.”
- “Confidence is deciding you’re unstoppable – not that you’ll never fail.”
- “Prepare for war.”
- “The truth is every human being decides how they are going to live their life because we all decide what meaning we give to each and every moment in our lives. We do not decide what shows up. But we do decide how we show up.”
- “You’ve got to have rules to live by, and one of mine is to always say yes. Put yourself in danger of something amazing happening to you.” Tom Bilyeu
- “Power starts in the mind.” Tom Bilyeu
- “My drug of choice is transformation in others.”
- “When you try to accomplish something, you realize there are only two things you have to leverage – your body and your mind.”
- “The human mind is a comedy routine.”
- “Surround yourself with incredibly positive, optimistic people – people that love to see others shine. They will rub off on you.”
- “Never be afraid to change course.”
- “Your choices define you. Don’t let fear be the definition.”
- “Failure is temporary. Move quickly past it. What lies beyond the failure is the lesson.”
- “Endurance beats talent every time. Don’t ever let anyone outwork you.”
- “Train yourself to see opportunity rather than difficulty. Joy rather than anxiety. Practice rather than performance.”
- “The greatest mind control is control over your own mind.”
- “Don’t let joy be an accident. Create it.”
- “What price are you willing to pay for greatness.”
- “If you look for the negative, it will be there. If you look for the positive, it will overwhelm you.”
- “Decide who you want to become. Make that the center of your focus.”
- “Don’t worry about where to start. Remember, it’s the decisions you make, it’s the decision to get started it’s the decision to face possible failure, it’s the decision to get up once you’ve failed and it’s the decision of what to learn when you fail.”
- “Make it your daily obsession to make the most of your potential.”
- “The way to build a big business is to take care of people.”
- “The key to becoming successful is to work so ridiculously hard at acquiring skills that when people see how good you are they just assume you’re naturally talented.”
- “Whatever you focus on you will become.”
- “If you really want to cut through the noise, you’re going to have to outperform everyone else.”
- “You could do more. You could be more.”
Thomas Bilyeu’s Net Worth
Despite Bilyeu owning a billion-dollar company and having a career in the media, his net worth is not yet revealed.
Thomas Bilyeu Book
Bilyeu has not yet published any book in his name but continues to impact people through his videos and inspiring interviews.