Taryn Asher Bio-Wiki, Age, Family, Husband, Fox 2, Salary, and Net Worth
This article will answer every question you have about Taryn Asher. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about her.
- What does Asher do for a living?
- Who are Asher’s parents and siblings?
- What are Asher’s interests and hobbies?
- Is Asher married or does she have a boyfriend?
- Does Asher have any children?
- Where is Asher now?
- How tall is Asher?
- How much money does Asher earn?
- What is Asher’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who is Taryn Asher?
Taryn Asher is an American Emmy award-winning journalist who serves as Fox 2 News anchor and reporter in Detroit. Joining the station in September 2007, Asher also anchored The Edge at 11 pm with Huel Perkins and at 6:30 p.m. with Roop Raj.
Asher began her journalism career as a reporter/anchor at WLNS in 1996. He worked there until 2000. She then moved to WJRT ABC 12 in 2000 and spent 7 years with the network.
Taryn actively supports several organizations including COTS Homeless Shelter, American Heart Association, Jackets For Jobs, and Detroit Dog Rescue. She also supports Community Living Services that help disabled people gain their independence.
During her spare time, Asher loves spending time with her family, friends, and also her two dogs Violet and Charli Tickles. She also does practice yoga and runs.
Taryn Asher FOX 2
Asher joined FOX in 2007. In her work, she has covered everything from Presidents and politics, to the most dangerous crimes and taking on those who are responsible. She has even helped to change state law to ban the sale of synthetic drugs. Throughout her career, Asher has won 4 Emmy Awards and multiple awards from the Michigan Association of Broadcasters and Associated Press.
Her fellow Fox 2 personalities include,
- Amy Andrews – co-anchors FOX 2 News Morning.
- Jessica Dupnack – reporter on FOX 2 News at 10 p.m.
- Deena Centofanti – a co-host of the Nine and specializes in health reports for FOX 2
- Erika Erickson – reporter for FOX 2 News at 5 and 6 p.m.
- Sherry Margolis – co-anchors FOX 2 News Live at Eleven, and FOX 2 News at 5 p.m.
- Ryan Ermanni – co-host of The Nine on FOX 2.
- Michael Estime – Detroit-born meteorologist on FOX 2 News.
- Monica Gayle – co-anchors FOX 2 News at 5, 6, and 10 p.m.
- Hilary Golston – is a reporter/anchor for FOX 2 News.
- Jennifer Hammond – a sports reporter for FOX 2 News.
- Ingrid Kelley – a general assignment reporter for FOX 2.
- Derek Kevra – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings and evenings.
- Josh Landon – anchors FOX 2 News at 4:00 a.m. and is a reporter for FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Amy Lange – anchors FOX 2 News at 630 and reports for FOX 2 News at 5 p.m.
- Charlie Langton – an attorney, reports for FOX 2 News at 5 and 6 p.m. and is an expert on Let It Rip.
- Alan Longstreet – is a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Maurielle Lue – co-anchors FOX 2 News at 5 am, Live at 11, FOX 2 News Weekend, and Co-hosts the Nine.
- Rich Luterman – a board-certified meteorologist for FOX 2 news at 5, 6, 10, and 11 p.m.
- Dan Miller – a sports anchor for FOX 2 News.
- Robin Murdoch – a reporter for FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Huel Perkins – anchors the FOX 2 News at 5, 6, 10, and the Edge at 11 p.m. PLUS he hosts the popular talk show, “Let It Rip!” at 10:30 every Thursday night.
- Lori Pinson – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News weekends.
- Roop Raj – a reporter and co-anchor of FOX 2 News at 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- Dave Spencer – a reporter for FOX 2 News 10 & 11 p.m. and also co-anchors FOX 2 News weekends.
- Lee Thomas – the host of CriticLEE Speaking, a weekly movie review show on FOX 2.
- Jay Towers – co-anchors FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Jill Washburn – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Randy Wimbley – a reporter for the FOX News Edge at 11 p.m.
- Rob Wolchek – an investigative reporter for FOX 2 News.
- Woody Woodriffe – a FOX 2 sports anchor and reporter.
How Old is Taryn Asher?
Asher is 45 years old as of 2020 having been born on June 14, 1975. She shares her birthday with celebrities such as rock musician Alan White, singer Boy George, President Donald Trump, Kevin McHale, screenwriter Diablo Cody, among others.
Taryn Asher Family
Who are Taryn Asher’s parents?
Asher was born to Joe Asher and Antoinette Gallo Asher in a family of three children.
Does Taryn Asher have siblings?
Asher has two sisters, Amber Asher and Monique Asher. Being very keen on broadcast journalism from a tender age, Asher frequently mock-interviewed her sisters.
Taryn Asher Education
Asher received her high school studies at Powers Catholic High School in Flint. She later received her college education from Michigan State University graduating in 1997 having studied journalism and political science.
Taryn Asher Husband
Asher has been married to the love of her life former colleague at Fox 2 Detroit news anchor Jason Carr since October 7, 2007. The couple met in 2000 while they were working at WJRT-TV, and began dating in 2001.
As of 2017, Carr worked for WDIV-TV hosting the segment Live in the D. He also produced digital-only content for the ClickOnDetroit.com news site.
Taryn Asher Height
Adding to her weel curved and beautiful body is a height of 5 feet 10 inches.
Taryn Asher Salary
Taryn’s salary is not yet disclosed. In case there is any news regarding this matter, we shall update it here as soon as possible.
Taryn Asher Net Worth
Asher has earned greatly through her journalism career. However, her net worth is not yet disclosed. In case there is any news regarding this matter, we shall update it here as soon as possible.