Stephen Bisciotti Age, Family, Education, Career, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth

Who Is Stephen Bisciotti?

Stephen Bisciotti is a prominent American businessman business executive and the current majority owner of the Baltimore Ravens of the NFL. He founded Aerotek, the largest privately owned staffing and recruiting company in the U.S. based in Hanover, Maryland, and co-founded Allegis Group, an international talent management firm headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, that owns Aerotek; TEKsystames; Actalent; MarketSource; Major Lindsey & Africa; Aston Carter, and Allegis Global Solutions. In addition to owning the Ravens, valued in 2019 at $2.7 billion, he also owns a $20 million yacht named “Winning Drive” and 2 Dassault Falcon private jets.

How Old Is Stephen Bisciotti?

Bisciotti is 63 years old as of October 2023, having been born on April 10, 1960, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. Stephen Bisciotti shares his birthdate with celebrities such as; Sofia Carson, Shay Mitchell, Ava Michelle Cota, Ynw Bslime, and many more.

Stephen Bisciotti Family

Who are Stephen Bisciotti’s Parents?

Bisciotti was born to Bernard Bisciotti (Father) and Patricia Bisciotti (Mother).

Does Stephen Bisciotti have Siblings?

He has two elder siblings by the names of Michael Bisciotti and Cathy Thomas.

Stephen Bisciotti Education

Bisciotti received his high school education at Severn School but left after two years and then transferred to Severna Park High School. In his senior year, he played on the football team. After high school, he attended Salisbury State University where he graduated in 1982 with a degree in Liberal Arts.

A Photo of Stephen Bisciotti
A Photo of Stephen Bisciotti

Stephen Bisciotti Wife

Bisciotti is married to the love of his life, Renee Bisciotti. They got married in 1984.

Stephen Bisciotti Kids

Bisciotti has two kids with his wife Renee. Two sons by the names of Jason Bisciotti and Jack Bisciotti.

Stephen Bisciotti Height – Measurements

Adding to his well-built body is a height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m) and a weight of 65kg (143 lbs).

Stephen Bisciotti Sports Ownership Career

At 23, in 1983, he and his cousin Jim Davis started Aerotek, a staffing company in the aerospace and technology sectors. He and Davis produced $1.5 million in sales in the first year, running the company out of a basement office with secondhand equipment. On March 27, 2000, NFL owners approved the sale of 49% of the Ravens to Steve. In the deal, he had an option to purchase the remaining 51% for $325 million from Art Modell in 2004. On January 28, 2001, the Ravens won Super Bowl XXXV. The NFL then approved his purchase of the majority stake in the club on April 9, 2004.

As the owner of the Ravens, one of the first projects was to build the team’s state-of-the-art training and practice facility, dubbed “The Castle” which opened in October 2004. After the 2007 season, he fired Brian Billick, although Billick’s eight years as the Ravens’ head coach included the team’s win in Super Bowl XXXV. He then surprised many observers by selecting John Harbaugh as his new coach. In 2012, the Baltimore Ravens capitalized off a 10-6 season to go on to win Super Bowl XLVII against the San Francisco 49ers on February 3, 2013. In 2005, he ranked 378 among the Forbes 400, a list of the richest Americans.

Stephen Bisciotti Salary

Bisciotto earns an annual basic salary of $20 million working as a business executive.

Stephen Bisciotti Net Worth

Stephen boasts a net worth of $7 billion. He has accumulated his wealth through his career as a Business Executive and current majority owner of the Baltimore Ravens.