This article will answer every question you have about Ryan Ermanni. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about him.
- What does Ermanni do for a living?
- Who are Ermanni’s parents and siblings?
- What are Ermanni’s interests and hobbies?
- Is Ermanni married or does she have a boyfriend?
- Does Ermanni have any children?
- Where is Ermanni now?
- How tall is Ermanni?
- How much money does Ermanni earn?
- What is Ermanni’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who is Ryan Ermanni?
Ryan Ermanni (born: Ryan Peter Ermanni) is an American journalist who serves as a co-host of The Nine on FOX 2 (WJBK) News Morning 9 am-11 am. WJBK, virtual channel 2, is a Fox-owned-and-operated television station licensed to Detroit, Michigan, United States.
Ryan began his journalism career at 9 and 10 News in Cadillac, Mich where he spent one year. He later moved to the Fox station in Toledo, Ohio. He was then hired full-time to work in the sports department at FOX 2 in 2003. Ermanni has been working there ever since. During his time there, he covered a World Series, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup championship, NBA Finals, Final Four, Ryder Cup, among others.
In his work in the sports industry, Ermanni had been given the opportunity to do several different non-sports-related assignments.
Ryan Ermanni FOX 2 Detroit
Ermanni joined FOX 2 as an intern in May 1999 working in the sports department. He has always had a passion for sports. After he realized he could not be a professional athlete, he finally decided to work on sports television.
Ermanni moved to morning news in May 2016. He began as a feature reporter and finally found a home as co-host of “The Nine.”
Ryan Ermanni’s fellow new team at Fox 2 include,
- Taryn Asher – co-anchors FOX News Edge at 11 and FOX 2 News at 6:30 p.m.
- Jessica Dupnack – reporter on FOX 2 News at 10 p.m.
- Deena Centofanti – a co-host of the Nine and specializes in health reports for FOX 2
- Erika Erickson – reporter for FOX 2 News at 5 and 6 p.m.
- Sherry Margolis – co-anchors FOX 2 News Live at Eleven, and FOX 2 News at 5 p.m.
- Amy Andrews – co-anchors FOX 2 News Morning.
- Michael Estime – Detroit-born meteorologist on FOX 2 News.
- Monica Gayle – co-anchors FOX 2 News at 5, 6, and 10 p.m.
- Hilary Golston – is a reporter/anchor for FOX 2 News.
- Jennifer Hammond – a sports reporter for FOX 2 News.
- Ingrid Kelley – a general assignment reporter for FOX 2.
- Derek Kevra – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings and evenings.
- Josh Landon – anchors FOX 2 News at 4:00 a.m. and is a reporter for FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Amy Lange – anchors FOX 2 News at 630 and reports for FOX 2 News at 5 p.m.
- Charlie Langton – an attorney, reports for FOX 2 News at 5 and 6 p.m. and is an expert on Let It Rip.
- Alan Longstreet – is a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Maurielle Lue – co-anchors FOX 2 News at 5 am, Live at 11, FOX 2 News Weekend, and Co-hosts the Nine.
- Rich Luterman – a board-certified meteorologist for FOX 2 news at 5, 6, 10, and 11 p.m.
- Dan Miller – a sports anchor for FOX 2 News.
- Robin Murdoch – a reporter for FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Huel Perkins – anchors the FOX 2 News at 5, 6, 10, and the Edge at 11 p.m. PLUS he hosts the popular talk show, “Let It Rip!” at 10:30 every Thursday night.
- Lori Pinson – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News weekends.
- Roop Raj – a reporter and co-anchor of FOX 2 News at 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- Dave Spencer – a reporter for FOX 2 News 10 & 11 p.m. and also co-anchors FOX 2 News weekends.
- Lee Thomas – the host of CriticLEE Speaking, a weekly movie review show on FOX 2.
- Jay Towers – co-anchors FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Jill Washburn – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Randy Wimbley – a reporter for the FOX News Edge at 11 p.m.
- Rob Wolchek – an investigative reporter for FOX 2 News.
- Woody Woodriffe – a FOX 2 sports anchor and reporter.
How Old is Ryan Ermanni?
Ermanni is 40 years old as of 2019 having been born in December 1979. Ryan shares the same birth-year with celebrities such as Kourtney Kardashian, Kevin Hart, Adam Levine, Chris Pratt, Pink, Sheri Easterling, among others.
Ryan Ermanni Family
Who are Ryan Ermanni’s Parents?
Does Ryan Ermanni have siblings?
Ermanni’s secretive nature has shown up in his personal life. He has managed to keep his family background very private. In case there is news regarding his parents and siblings, we shall update it here as soon as possible.
Ryan Ermanni Education
Ermanni received his college education from the University of Michigan graduating with a degree in Economics.
Ryan Ermanni Wife
Ermanni has been happily married to the love of his life Nicole Ermanni since September 6, 2014. The couple share a very intimate relationship and had been together for long before they decided to exchange vows. Nicole is an Account Supervisor – Accessories Business at General Motors.
Ryan Ermanni Children
Ermanni and his wife Nicole have two children together, a son, and a daughter.
Ryan Ermanni Height
Ermanni’s height is not yet disclosed to the public.
Ryan Ermanni Salary
Ermanni’s annual salary ranges between $60,000 to $80,000.
Ryan Ermanni Net Worth
Through his television work, Ryan has earned greatly. However, his net worth is not yet disclosed. However, her net worth is not yet disclosed. In case there is any news regarding this matter, we shall update it here as soon as possible.