This article will answer every question you have about Paul Washer. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about him.
- What does Washer do for a living?
- Who are Washer’s parents and siblings?
- What are Washer’s interests and hobbies?
- Is Washer married or does he have a girlfriend?
- Does Paul have any children?
- Where is Washer now?
- How tall is Washer?
- How much money does Paul earn?
- What is Washer’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who is Paul Washer?
Paul Washer (Paul David Washer) is an American Protestant Christian evangelist with Calvinist theology, which is associated with the Southern Baptist Convention.
Initially, Washer was studying to become an oil and gas lawyer at the University of Texas at Austin. However, he later converted and to Christianity. He then relocated to Peru and became a missionary for 10 years. While he was still in Peru in 1988, he founded the HeartCry Missionary Society which intended to support indigenous missionaries witnessing to people of their own culture.
After serving as a missionary, he later returned to the United States. Since his return in 2010, he has resided in Radford Virginia. In addition, he is still the mission director of HeartCry. Moreover, sometimes, he is described as part of the New Calvinism movement, although he has expressed concern with this movement.
Moreover, he spent most of his time preaching in South America, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Many people know him from a speech he delivered at the 2002 youth evangelism conference in Montgomery, Alabama.
How Old Is Paul Washer?
He was born on September 11, 1961, he is
Paul Washer Family
Who are Paul Washer’s Parents?
Washer was born to Barbara Washer, though he has not disclosed much information about his family background.
Does Washer have Siblings?
Washer’s secretive nature has shown up in his personal life. He has managed to keep his family background very private. In case there is news regarding his parents and siblings, we shall update it here as soon as possible.
Paul Washer Education
He attended the University of Texas, where he was studying oil and gas lawyer. He then enrolled in Southwestern Theological SemSeminary, where he received his Masters of Divinity degree.
Paul Washer Wife
He is happily married to Charo Washer.
Paul Washer Kids
The couple has been blessed with four children, Ian, Evan, Rowan, and Bronwyn.
- 2004-The One True God. HeartCry Missionary Society.
- 2009- Truth About Man. Granted Ministries Press.
- 2012- The Gospel’s Power and Message. Recovering the Gospel. Reformation Heritage Books.
- 2013- The Gospel Call and True Conversion. Recovering the Gospel. Reformation Heritage Books.
- 2014- Gospel Assurance and Warnings. Recovering the Gospel. Reformation Heritage Books.
- 2016- Knowing the Living God. Biblical Foundations for the Christian Faith (Book 1). Media Gratiae.
- 2016-Discovering the Glorious Gospel. Biblical Foundations for the Christian Faith (Book 2). Media Gratiae.
- 2017- Discerning the Plight of Man. Biblical Foundations for the Christian Faith (Book 3). Media Gratiae.
Paul Washer Height
His height, weight, and body measurement are not available at the moment. In case of any information, we will update it as soon as possible.
Paul Washer Net Worth
His net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.