This article will answer every question you have about Norah O’Donnell. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about her.
- What does Norah O’Donnell do for a living?
- Who are Norah O’Donnell’s parents and siblings?
- What are Norah O’Donnell’s interests and hobbies?
- Is Norah O’Donnell married or does she have a boyfriend?
- Does Norah O’Donnell have any children?
- Where is O’Donnell now?
- How tall is Norah O’Donnell?
- How much money does Norah O’Donnell earn?
- What is Norah O’Donnell’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who is Norah O’Donnell?
Norah O’Donnell (Norah Morahan O’Donnell) is a known American TV journalist, currently working as an anchor of the CBS Evening News. In addition, she is also a correspondent for 60 Minutes. Initially, she was working as a co-anchor of CBS This Morning, Chief White House Correspondent for CBS News. Moreover, she was also a fill-in host for CBS’s Sunday morning show Face the Nation.
She started her career as a writer, where she was a staff at Roll Call and covered Congress. Prior to joining CBS, she was at NBC where she spent 12 years of her career. In addition, Norah was also a commentator for the Today Show, Chief Washington Correspondent for MSNBC, and a White House correspondent for NBC News. Moreover, Norah was also a contributor anchor for MSNBC Live and an anchor on Weekend Today. Furthermore, she also reported for various NBC News broadcasts, including NBC Nightly News, The Today Show, Dateline NBC, and MSNBC. As a fill-in host, she filled in for Chris Matthews and was a regular pundit for The Chris Matthews Show.
After she joined CBS, Norah has served as an anchor on some of the network’s highest-rated shows, including three appearances as a stand-in for Scott Pelley on the CBS Evening News, the first of which was on October 10, 2011. Moreover, in 2011 and 2012, she was the main White House correspondent, then in the autumn of 2012, she joined CBS This Morning as a co-anchor.
Susan Zirinsky, president of CBS News, stated on May 6, 2019, that O’Donnell has been appointed anchor and managing editor of the CBS Evening News from July 15, 2019. In addition, she will also be the network’s principal anchor of political events and a contributing reporter for 60 Minutes. Norah became the third woman after Connie Chung and Katie Couric to works as the program’s Weeknight anchor. On May 16th, 2019, was her final broadcast of CBS This Morning.
- Language instructor for the Korean Educational Development institutes in 1984.
- Panelist, Youngbloods: National Empowerment Television from 1994 to 1996.
- NBC News /MSNBC from 1999-2011
- Washington Bureau correspondent from 1999 to 2011
- Weekend Today rotating news anchor 1999 to 2011
- MSNBC Live fill-in anchor from 1999 to 2011
- Dateline NBC contributing correspondent from 2000 to 2011
- NBC News White House correspondent 2003 to 2011
- MSNBC Chief White House correspondent from 2005 to 2011
- CBS News from 2011 to date
- Chief White House correspondent from 2011 to 2012
- CBS Evening News fill-in anchor from 2011 to May 2019
- CBS This Morning co-anchor from 2012 to May 2019
- Face the Nation fill-in host and correspondent from 2011 to present
- 60 Minutes correspondent from 2013 to date
- CBS Evening News anchor and managing editor from 2019 to date
- CBS Overnight News anchor from 2019 to date.
How Old Is Norah O’Donnell?
She was born on January 23rd, 1974, currently, she is 47 years.
Norah O’Donnell Family
Who are Norah’s Parents
She was born in Washington, D.C to Noreen Bernadette O’Kane and Francis Lawrence O’Donnell. Her father was a doctor and an Army Officer, both of her parents are of Irish descent from both sides of the Irish Border.
Does O’Donnell Have Siblings?
Norah has two siblings, Mary O’Donnel and Francis O’Donnell
Norah O’Donnell Education
She attended Douglas MacArthur High School, where she graduated in 1991. After that, she joined the Georgetown University and graduated in 1995 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy. In addition, she also holds a master of Arts degree in liberal studies she attained in 2003.
Norah O’Donnell Husband
She is married to Geof Tracy, the two got married in 2001. However, the couple has managed to keep information about their marriage life private.
Norah O’Donnell Kids
The couple has been blessed with three kids Riley Norah Tracy, Henry Tracy, Grace Tracy.
Norah O’Donnell’s Height/Measurement
Adding to her well-curved body, she stands at 5feet 6inches and weighs 60kg.
Norah O’Donnell’s Net Worth
Adding to her $6 million salary, she has managed to garner $ 18million through her journalist career.
Norah O’Donnell Twitter