Michael Baisden Biography
Michael Baisden is an American nationally syndicated radio personality and host of The Michael Baisden Show.
He is a NY Times best-selling author with over 2 million books in print, hosted two national television shows, and has produced three films.
He has toured the US as a motivational speaker with his Love, Lust & Lies Relationship Seminar Series.
Michael Baisden Age
Baisden was born on June 26, 1963, in Chicago, Illinois, U.S (55 years old as of 2018).
Michael Baisden Family
He keeps his family life private and has not shared any information about his family.
Michael Baisden Wife
Baisden was married from 1993 to 1997 but he has never disclosed his ex-wife’s name.
Michael Baisden Daughter
Baisden has a daughter from his previous marriage.
Michael Baisden Career
He has also done Live Tours, and also produced international Island Jam events in Jamaica.
Michael Baisden Radio Show
Baisden hosts The Michael Baisden Show. It is syndicated by Baisden Media Group in partnership with SupeRadio and AURN (American Urban Radio Networks). The Show airs weekday afternoons from 3pm – 7pm est.
Michael Baisden Talk Show
He hosts and also co-produces Baisden After Dark, a late-night television talk show series. Baisden After Dark airs on TV One and features
comedian George Willborn and musician Morris Day, who conducts the house band.
Michael Baisden Books
- Raise Your Hand If You Have Issues (2014)
- Maintenance Man II (2012)
- The Maintenance Man Collectors Edition (2012)
- Do Men Know What They Want? (2011)
- God’s Gift to Women (2003)
- Men Cry In The Dark (1999)
- Never Satisfied How & Why Men Cheat (1997)
Michael Baisden Quotes
- “pain always feels brand new no matter how much experience you’ve had with it!”
- “it could all be so simple, but you’d rather make it hard, lovin you is like a battle, and we both end up with scars, tell me who i have to be, to get some reciprocity..”
Michael Baisden’s Net Worth
Baisden has an estimated net worth of $5 million.