Who Is Mel Robbins?
Mel Robbins born Melanie Lee Schneeberger is an American on-air CNN commentator, motivational speaker, television host, and author. She is widely known for covering the George Zimmerman trial; her TEDx talk, How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over, and her book, The 5 Second Rule.
She grew up in North Muskegon, Michigan. The 5 Second Rule author attended Dartmouth College from 1986 to 1990 studying history, film, and women’s studies. In 1994, she received a J.D. degree from Boston College Law School. Robbins is the CEO and co-founder of The Confidence Project, a media and digital learning company working with Fortune 500 brands.
How Old is Mel Robbins?
Melanie Lee Schneeberger is 50 years old as of 2018 (born October 6, 1968).
Mel Robbins Husband
Mel has been married to an entrepreneur, restaurant owner, and yoga teacher, Christopher Robbins since 1996. She has three children with her husband: Sawyer, Kendall, and Oakley. With her family, Mel lives in Sherborn, Massachusetts.
Mel Robbins CNN
Robbins serves as a CNN legal and social commentator who regularly appears across the network’s programming. She won “Outstanding News Talk Show Host” at the Gracie Awards in 2014.
Mel Robbins 5 Second Rule
The 5 Second Rule is a tool for hyper-intentionality, action, and identifying moments in your life where there is tremendous opportunity and joy.
Mel Robbins Ted
Mel first shared The 5 Second Rule idea on a TEDx stage, and it’s now one of the top 20 TEDx talks in the world. It has been
viewed almost 14 million times in over 37 countries.
The book, The 5 Second Rule was released on February 28, 2017. It was the top book on Audible and the sixth most-read book on Amazon in 2017.
Mel Robbins Podcast
Mel collaborated with Audible to launch her talk show, Kick Ass with Mel Robbins in June 2018. It is a follow-up to her blockbuster best-seller, The 5-Second Rule. It is created by Mel Robbins Productions, exclusively for Audible Originals. The show is meant to take the listener’s life, work, and relationships to the next level.
Mel Robbins Books
- The 5 Second Journal: The Best Daily Journal and Fastest Way to Slow Down, Power Up, and Get Sh*t Done – 2017
- The 5 Second Rule Transform Your Life Work and Confidence with Everyday Courage – 2017
- The 5 Second Rule – 2017
- Stop Saying You’re Fine – 2011
Mel Robbins Quotes
Some of Robbins’ quotes include;
- “You can’t control how you feel. But you can always choose how you act.”
- “You need to hear this loud and clear: No one is coming. It is up to you.”
- “If you only ever did the things you don’t want to do, you’d have everything you’ve ever wanted.”
- “Hesitation is the kiss of death. You might hesitate for a just nanosecond, but that’s all it takes. That one small hesitation triggers a mental system that’s designed to stop you. And it happens in less than—you guessed it—five seconds.”
- “There’s one thing that is guaranteed to increase your feelings of control over your life: a bias toward action.”
- “Start before you’re ready.
Don’t prepare, begin.”
- “You Are One Decision Away from a Completely Different Life”
- “You aren’t battling your ability to stick to a diet, execute a business plan, repair a broken marriage and rebuild your life, hit your goals, or win over a bad manager- you are battling your feelings about doing it. You are more than capable of doing the work to change anything for the better, despite how you feel. Feelings are merely suggestions, ones you can ignore. To change you must do the same, you must ignore how you feel, and just do it anyway.”
- “But when you’re stuck, the major task is deciding if you’re going to change at all. The challenge is finding the ability, in the face of an overwhelming amount of resistance, to create a small change in your life and build on it.”
- “Marriages suffer from this same cycle. You start dating someone with wonder and anticipation, drunk on love. You romanticize everything about your partner, and even mundane activities like going to the grocery store together can seem like a fantastic date. But then you fall into a routine, and years later, you’ve become roommates, circling the same safe topics while packing lunches, the monotony broken only by occasional date nights. Deep down, you know why these parts of your life have gone stale. It’s because nothing new is happening. You may say you fear change, but the lack of change in your life is why you feel so blah. Monotony will drive any human relationship or endeavor into a ditch.”
- “Anytime there’s something you know you should do, but you feel uncertain, afraid, or overwhelmed…just take control by counting backwards 5- 4- 3- 2- 1. That’ll quiet your mind. Then, move when you get to “1.” Counting”
- “What Exactly Is the #5SecondRule? The Rule is a simple, research-backed metacognition tool that creates immediate and lasting behavior change. Metacognition,”
- “That’s an instinct reminding you of the goal. That’s your inner wisdom, and it’s important to pay attention to it, no matter how small or silly that instinct may seem.”
Mel Robbins Mindset Reset
The Mindset Reset is a 35-day mindset training program that Mel launched in 2019. The free program is designed to change how you feel about yourself, your life, and your dreams.
Mel Robbins 5 Second Journal
In The 5 Second Journal, Robbins guides you step-by-step through a simple research-backed daily journaling method that will help you become the most productive, confident, and happiest you.
Mel Robbins Take Control
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE is an audiobook narrated by Mel. In Take Control Of Your Life, she tackles the fear of change, rejection, and being alone as well as impostor syndrome and feeling trapped in the wrong career.
Mel Robbins Net Worth
The best-selling author is believed to have a big-digit net worth. She is assumed to get receive an average of $82,193 per annum as her salary, being a commentator at CNN. Though she has not revealed the exact amount of her salary or net worth, Mel is believed to have acquired some good wealth from her various careers.
Mel Robbins Blog
Robbins has a blog, where she shares her doses of inspiration, insight, and real-life advice. Robbin interacts through her books, videos, and talk shows.
Is Mel Robbins Related To Tony Robbins?
There is no any record showing any relation between Mel and Tony Robbins. This shows that the two are not any way related.