This article will answer every question you have about John Quiñones. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about him.
- What does John Quiñones do for a living?
- Who are John Quiñones’s parents and siblings?
- What are John Quiñones’s interests and hobbies?
- Is John Quiñones married or does he have a girlfriend?
- Does John Quiñones have any children?
- Where is John now?
- How tall is John Quiñones?
- How much money does Quiñones earn?
- What is John Quiñones’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who Is John Quiñones?
John Quiñones is an American ABC News correspondent, currently, he is hosting What Would You Do?. In addition, he also worked as a news editor at KTRH in Houston, Texas where he worked for three years.
He started his career in 1975 after he was hired as a radio news editor at KTRH in Houston, Texas where he worked for three years until 1978. Moreover, he also worked as an anchor and reporter for KPRC-TV. After that, he started reporting for WBBM-TV in Chicago. In addition, in 1982, Quinones started as a general assignment correspondent with ABC News in Miami. He then became the co-anchor of the ABC News Program, Primetime, and currently hosting What would You Do?.
Furthermore, he was also reporting for All ABC News programs such as 20/20 Good Morning America, ABC World News Tonight, and Nightline. Furthermore, attorney Mark Lloyd, said ” Quinones told the League of United Latin America Citizen (LULAC) audience that he got his job since a San Antonio community organization threatened that if the station didn’t employee more Latinos, the group would go to the Federal Communications Commission and challenge their licenses.
- 1999 he received George Foster Peabody AwardABC News, New York, New York, “ABC 2000” (also known as ABC 2000 Today.)
- ALMA Award from the National Council of La Raza.
- CINE award for his report on suicide bombers in Israel.
- Gabriel Award.
- 7-time Emmy Award winner
- In 2005, he won Pigasus Award, ABC’s Primetime Live, for its credulous “John of God ” special, about Brazilian “psychic surgeon” João Teixeira.
- National Hispanic Media Coalition’s Lifetime Achievement Award, 2016.
How Old Is John Quinones?
He is 69 years old as of 2021, he was born on May 23, 1952.
John Quinones Family
Who are His Parents?
He was born in San Antonio, Texas, even if he has not yet revealed any information about his parents. John is a fifth-generation San Antonion and a fifth-generation Mexican- American.
Does He Have Siblings?
At the moment nothing is known about his siblings in case of any information.
John Quinones Education
He attended Brackening High School where he was selected to take part in the federal anti-poverty program, called Upward Bound. After that, he enrolled in St. Mary’s with a Bachelor of Arts degree in speech communication. After that, he earned a Master of Arts degree from Columbia University’s School of Journalism.
John Quinones’s Wife
Currently, he is married to Deanna White, the two got married in 2010.
Initially, he was married to Nancy Loftus, the two got married in 1988 and Divorced
John Quinones’s Kids
He has three children though much is not known about him
John Quinones Height
His actual height is not available at the moment in case of any information, we will update it as soon as possible.
John Quinones’s Net Worth
His net worth is estimated to be $ 5 million.