This article will answer every question you have about Jeremy Strong. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about him.
- What does Strong do for a living?
- Who are Strong’s parents and siblings?
- What are Strong’s interests and hobbies?
- Is Strong married or does he have a girlfriend?
- Does Strong have any children?
- Where is Strong now?
- How tall is Strong?
- How much money does Strong earn?
- What is Strong’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who is Jeremy Strong?
Jeremy Strong is an American actor best known for starring as Kendall Roy in the HBO series Succession (2018–present). For his role in the film, Strong won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series in 2020. This marked his first nomination and win. He was very shocked upon the news of his victory during the virtual awards show, before beginning an emotional speech.
Strong is also notable in other films such as Molly’s Game, Detroit, The Big Short, The Judge, Selma, PaJeremy Strongrkland, Lincoln, and Zero Dark Thirty. He was chosen the 2008/2009 Leonore Annenberg Fellow by Lincoln Center Theater. Strong was nominated for best off-Broadway performance twice within a three-year period.
He made his Broadway debut in 2008. He also appeared on Broadway in A Man for All Seasons and starred in numerous Off-Broadway productions.
Jeremy Strong Succession
On HBO’s Succession, Strong plays Kendall Roy, the second-oldest son to patriarch Logan (Brian Cox) competing with his siblings to take control over the family’s successful media conglomerate. Cox was also nominated in the outstanding actor in a drama series category.
In addition to Cox, Strong beat out fellow nominees Jason Bateman (Ozark), Sterling K. Brown (This Is Us), Steve Carrell (The Morning Show), and Billy Porter (Pose).
How Old is Jeremy Strong?
Strong is 41 years old as of 2019 having been born on December 25, 1978, in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S. He shares his birthday with other famous people such as Justin Trudeau, Hailie Jade, Dido,
Annie Lennox, Rusev, among others.
Jeremy Strong Family
Who are Jeremy Strong’s parents?
Strong was born to a father who works in juvenile justice, and a hospice nurse mother.
Does Jeremy Strong have siblings?
Strong’s secretive nature has shown up in his personal life. He has managed to keep his family background very private. In case there is news regarding his parents and siblings, we shall update it here as soon as possible.
Jeremy Strong Education
Strong attended public schools in Boston and Sudbury. He later attended Yale University from where he graduated with a degree in English. He also starred in a number of plays. Strong has also studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, and the Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Chicago.
Jeremy Strong Wife
Strong has been married to Emma Wall, a Danish psychiatrist since 2016 and they live with their family in Copenhagen.
Jeremy Strong Kids
Strong and his wife Emma have two daughters together Ingrid (born April 2018 in Copenhagen) and Clara (born November 2019 in New York).
Jeremy Strong Height
Adding to his well-built body, Strong stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches.
Jeremy Strong Net Worth
The American actor has earned greatly from his career, he has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
Jeremy Strong Films and Television Series
Strong has had several notable roles in films and television series such as,
- The Trial of the Chicago 7 in 2020 as Jerry Rubin
- Succession from 2018 as Kendall Roy
- The Gentlemen in 2019 as Matthew Berger
- Serenity in 2019 as Reid Miller
- Molly’s Game in 2017 as Dean Keith
- Detroit in 2017 as Attorney Lang
- Masters of Sex in 2016 as Art Dreesen
- The Big Short in 2015 as Vinny
- Black Mass in 2015 as Josh Bond
- Selma in 2014 as James Reeb
- Time Out of Mind in 2014 as Jack
- The Judge in 2014 as Dale Palmer
- Mob City in 2013 as Mike Hendry
- Parkland in 2013 as Lee Harvey Oswald
- Zero Dark Thirty in 2012 as Thomas
- See Girl Run in 2012 as Brandon
- Please, Alfonso in 2012 as Alfonso
- Robot and Frank as Jake in 2012
- Lincoln in 2012 as John George Nicolay
- Love Is Like Life But Longer in 2011 as Blind man
- The Good Wife from 2011 to 2013 as Matt Becker
- Yes in 2010 as Man
- The Romantics in 2010 as Pete
- Contact High in 2009 as Carlos
- Kill Daddy Good Night in 2009 as Bruce
- The Messenger in 2009 as Return soldier
- The Happening in 2008 as Private Auster
- Humboldt County in 2008 as Peter