This article will answer every question you have about Jason Riley. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about him.
- What does Jason Riley do for a living?
- Who are Jason’s parents and siblings?
- What are Riley’s interests and hobbies?
- Is Jamie Jason Riley married?
- Does Jason Riley have any children?
- Where is Riley now?
- How tall is Jason Riley?
- How much money does Jason Riley earn?
- What is Riley’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who is Jason Riley?
Jason Riley(Jason L. Riley) is an American journalist, Pundit, and Scholar. Riley is a member of The Wall Street Journal editorial board. He is also a senior member at the Manhattan Institute and has appeared on some of the Fox News Programs, Journal Editorial Reports, and C-SPAN.
Jason Riley Career
Riley started his career in journalism when he was working for the Buffalo News and USA Today. Jason later joined The Wall Street Journal in 1994 where he worked as a copyreader on the national news desk in New York. He was then named to the nearly created position of editorial interactive editor. After that, he joined the editorial board in 2005.
As author Riley published his first book in 2008 Let Them In: The Case for Opener Borders. The book focuses on a more free-market-oriented U.S. immigration system. After that, he published his second book titled Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberal Make It Hard for Blacks to Succeed. The book was received and even praised by Thomas Sowell of National Review, who wrote ” Pick up a Copy and open pages at a random to see how the author annihilates nonsense “. However, The New York Times Book Review critic Orlando Patterson described one chapter as ” thoroughly misinformed which not only trots out of the usual inaccuracies but failing to recognize the diversity of African-American culture, proceeds to label the entire group “.
Jason Published his third book in 2017 titled False Black Power ? in this book he argues that economic success is a more important strategy for the empowerment of black people than dependence on political leadership. But according to Salon ” The American left should start concentrating on The Wall Street Journal’s Jason Riley. His name is on the rise.”
Jason Riley’s Articles
Riley has written several articles including:
- Biden Risks Losing Hispanic By Shifting Left on Immigration
- Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Great Society Remake
- Why did Amazon Cancel Justice Thomas
- White Nationalism Isn’t American Minorities’ Biggest Problem
- The Minimum Wage’s Racially Discriminatory Roots
- Have Teachers Union Finally Overplayed Their Hand
- Progressive Put the Racial ‘Equity ‘Squeeze on Biden
- On Immigration, Compromise Beats Amnesty
- Can Biden Avoid Obama’s First-Term mistake
- This Time, Trump’s Impeachment Is Warranted
- Gender-Neutral Language Is More Than a Word Game.
Jason Riley’s Education
He attended the State University of New York at Buffalo where he earned a bachelor’s of art degree in English.
Jason Riley’s Marriage and children
In 2004 Riley got married to Naomi Schaefer Riley who was also a journalist. The couple was later blessed with three children.
Jason Riley’s Parents
Jason is a son to Lee Riley of Buffalo and Ola Riley, however, his mother Ola Riley died. His father is a retired social worker at the Buffalo Psychiatric Center, a residential psychiatric treatment hospital.
Jason Riley’s Current Home
Riley currently resides in New York with their three kids.
Jason Riley’s Age
He was born in July,8th,1971 in Buffalo, New York, United State
Jason Riley’s Net Worth
His net worth is estimated to be around $500 thousand. His journalism career has contributed a lot to his wealth.
Jason Riley’s Twitter Account