Who is Jason Davis?
Jason Davis is an American actor nicknamed Gummi Bear born on October 14, 1984, who is best known for his role as the voice of Mikey Blumberg from the animated television series Recess.
He is also known for Rush Hour (1998), Beverly Hills Ninja (1997) and The Blue Star of India. Davis founded Cure Addiction Now which helps fund research for people suffering from substance abuse.
At the time of his death, Davis was working on a television show titled The Two Jasons.
How Old is Jason Davis? – Age
Davis was aged 35 at the time of his death. He died on 16th February 2020 in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Jason Davis Family
Davis was born to Turkish-American immigrant and wine grower Nebil Zarif and Jewish-American Nancy Davis. Her mother was the daughter of industrialist and billionaire Marvin Davis and Barbara Davis. Davis has four siblings. He has two brothers: Brandon Davis and Alexander Davis and two half-sisters, Isabella and Mariella Rickel as a result of his mother’s second marriage to Ken Rickel.
His grandfather bought 20th Century Fox in 1981. Four years later, the oilman sold the company to Rupert Murdoch for a profit reported to be more than $300 million. He also owned the Beverly Hills Hotel and the Pebble Beach golf course around that time.
His grandmother founded the star-studded Carousel of Hope Ball to fund Type 1 diabetes treatment and research. His mother was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, which led her to create the Race to Erase MS fundraiser.
Jason Davis Wife
There are no details regarding Jason’s dating and marriage life. He has also not been linked to anyone.
Jason Davis Addiction
Davis has struggled with addiction in the past and has been open about his struggles with substance abuse appearing on Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew in 2010-11. He had been committed to his recovery and had co-founded the charity Cure Addiction Now.
He hence dedicated himself to the organization, which will be funding groundbreaking research to find therapies to help stop the cycle of substance use disorder and help people not only detox but stay in permanent recovery.
Jason Davis Height
Davis stood at a height of 6′ (1.83 m).
Jason Davis Death
The former child star and voice actor on the Disney Channel animated series Recess, died Sunday 16th February 2020 in Los Angeles according to a family statement.
His mother talked to the Hollywood reporter saying, “I am so heartbroken to share the saddest news of my life that my son Jason Davis passed away this morning in Los Angeles.” “Jason had a true heart of gold with such a zest for life. He was such a caring soul to everybody who ever knew him. He loved his friends and his family above all else. We ask for privacy as we take time to grieve this most devastating loss.”
The cause of Jason’s death remains unknown.
Jason Davis Net Worth
Davis has earned greatly from his acting career. However, his net worth is not yet revealed.
Jason Davis Movies
- Roseanne (1993–1995) – Obnoxious Vampire Kid
- Dave’s World (1994) – Marco
- The Crude Oasis (1995) – Crude Oasis Bar Patron
- Beverly Hills Ninja (1997) – Young Haru
- 7th Heaven (1997) – Dwight Jefferson
- The Locusts (1997) – Wrangler
- Recess (1997–2001) – Mikey Blumberg (voice)
- Breakfast with Einstein (1998) – Chipper
- Mafia! (1998) – Geno
- Rush Hour (1998) – Kid at Theatre
- Recess: School’s Out (2001) – Mikey Blumberg (voice)
- Recess Christmas: Miracle on Third Street (2001) – Mikey Blumberg (voice)
- Recess: Taking the Fifth Grade (2003) – Mikey Blumberg, Tubby (voices)
- Recess: All Growed Down (2003) – Mikey Blumberg (voice)
- Surface (2005) – Sean
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series (2006) – Mikey Blumberg (voice)
- Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal (2008) – Tim
- Fallen Angel (2013) – Agent
- He Don’t Got Game (2014) – Himself
- The Bathroom Diaries (2014) – Enzo (final film role)