This article will answer every question you have about Erwin McManus. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about him.
- What does Erwin McManus do for a living?
- Who are Erwin McManus’s parents and siblings?
- What are Erwin McManus’s interests and hobbies?
- Is Erwin McManus married or does he have a girlfriend?
- Does Erwin McManus have any children?
- Where is Erwin McManus now?
- How tall is Erwin McManus?
- How much money does Erwin McManus earn?
- What is Erwin McManus’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who Is Erwin McManus?
Erwin McManus ( Erwin Raphael McManus) is an American futurist, author, fashion designer, and filmmaker. In addition, he is also a lead pastor of Mosaic, a megachurch based in Los Angeles. Furthermore, he is also the speaker on matters related to postmodernism and postmodern Christianity, and also writes and lectures on culture, identity, change, and other issues.
He started serving the urban poor while he was still undertaking his master’s degree. From 1990 to 1993, he worked as a Futurist and Urbanologist for the city of Dallas as a Metropolitan Consultant and City Strategist.
Together with his family, they relocated to Los Angeles in 1993. He became the senior pastor of the Church on Brady in East Los Angeles. After that, he transitioned his name to Mosaic. Since the 1990s, McManus has been associated with the Leadership Network. Moreover, he also partners with Bethel Seminary as a lecturer and Futurist. Erwin talks at multiple Sunday meetings in Hollywood, California as the main pastor of Mosaic. Mosaic has campuses in Hollywood, Venice, Pasadena, Orange County, and Seattle, among others.
Furthermore, he has also used psychological personality metrics in his church. These metrics include the Myer-Briggs type indicator and Gallup’s Strengths Finder At the moment he is the advisor of the Awaken Group, a transformation design company.
Erwin is a motivational speaker for Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 businesses, which include Nike, HYPEBEAST, Sony, Fox News, Apple, Liberty University, and TED. Reimagining organizations, culture, community, equality, humanity, leadership, general motivation, future ideas, inspiration, and spirituality are some of the subjects Erwin addresses. In every public speaking engagement, he is paid $ 20, 000 to $30,000
How Old Is Erwin McManus?
He was born on August 28, 1958, and currently, he is 62 years old
Erwin McManus Family
Who are His Parents?
He was born in Irving Rafael Mesa- Cardona, he was raised by his grandparents during the early days of his life. However, he later moved to the US while he was still young to join his mother who was married to his stepfather McManus.
Does Erwin Have Siblings?
He has a brother by the name of Alex, however much is not known about him.
Erwin McManus Education
He attended Elon University where he studied philosophy. After that, he graduates with a B.A in psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Furthermore, he earned his M.Div in the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. In addition, he also has a Doctorate degree in Humane Letters from Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida.
Erwin McManus Wife
He is married to Kim McManus, however much is not known about their love life
Erwin McManus Kids
the couple has been blessed with three kids
Stance On LGBTQ and Human Equality
On May 28, 2019, Erwin found himself in trouble at HYPEBEAST said that the church, where he is the senior pastor and CEO of Mosaic is inclusive to the gay community. However, this didn’t go well with some of his staff members. They claimed that Erwin’s stance on the LGBTQ community is was false. They went ahead and said the church is anti-LGBTQ. Moreover, they claimed that Erwin’s teachings spoke less of women and the homeless being treated poorly, and do not allow LGBTQ members to be in church leadership positions. In his defense, he said that everybody was welcomed at the Mosaic. He stated that Mosaic is one of the most diverse communities that exist.
Working as an Author
- He has written around 12 books
- An Unstoppable Force: Daring to Become the Church God Had in Mind published on June 1, 2001
- Uprising: A Revolution of the Soul published on September 4, 2003
- The Church in Emerging Culture: Five Perspectives published on October 1, 2003, Este Libro no es de MacManus, sino de Michael Horton.
- The Barbarian Way: Unleash the Untamed Faith Within published on February 10, 2005
- Chasing Daylight: Seize the Power of Every Moment published on January 10, 2006
- Stand Against the Wind: Fuel for the Revolution of Your Soul published on February 14, 2006
- Seizing Your Divine Moment published on June 30, 2006
- Soul Cravings published on November 14, 2006
- Wide Awake published on July 1, 2008
- The Artisan Soul: Crafting Your Life Into A Work Of Art published on February 25, 2014.
- The Last Arrow: Save Nothing for the Next Life published on September 5, 2017.
- The Way of the Warrior: An Ancient Path to Inner Peace published on February 26, 2019
Fashion, Filmmaker, and TV Personality
Erwins has worked as a filmmaker in a variety of capacities since 2004. In addition, he founded and owned businesses in the fashion and entertainment industries. However, McManus Studios were closed in 2013 when investors pulled their money from the struggling company. McManus took out loans to pay his staff and complete contracts. Furthermore, in 2020, he launched a TV Show called McManus on Trinity Broadcasting Network’s Hillsong Channel alongside his son Aaron McManus. The show includes a group of millennials discussing the hottest, hardest topics and current events.
Erwin McManus Height
Currently, his height is still unknown but we will update it as soon as possible.
Erwin McManus Net Worth
His Net Worth is estimated to be around one million
Erwin McManus Twitter