Erika Erickson Bio-Wiki, Age, Family, Fox 2, Height, Salary, and Net Worth
This article will answer every question you have about Erika Erickson. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about her.
- What does Erickson do for a living?
- Who are Erickson’s parents and siblings?
- What are Erickson’s interests and hobbies?
- Is Erickson married or does she have a boyfriend?
- Does Erickson have any children?
- Where is Erickson now?
- How tall is Erickson?
- How much money does Erickson earn?
- What is Erickson’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who is Erika Erickson?
Erika Erickson is an American journalist who serves as a reporter for FOX 2 News at 5 and 6 p.m. After college, Erika was on to her first reporting job in beautiful Traverse City, Michigan. She reported for a few months before launching an all-local, daily news-magazine show called Upnorthlive Tonight. Erika produced, anchored, and reported the show. She also continued to report, served as a fill-in anchor, write, shoots, and also produce for other local newscasts.
She also worked on radio working with the best crew up north on WTCM-FM and NEWSTALK 580. When she was not reporting, producing, or hosting an event, she was on the radio. She has also shared that being a disc jockey is her passion and she hopes to continue that way throughout her career in broadcast.
Her television work up north provided her with a unique opportunity to get involved with the community. She won the 2012 Swing Shift & the Stars Dance-Off for Charity. Erika describes it as a 4-month-long, localized version of Dancing With the Stars. Together, six couples which included Erika and her partner raised more than $226,000 for six local and state charities. The charities included Erika’s Michigan Blood’s “Be the Match” Bone Marrow program.
Erika Erickson FOX 2
Erika first came to FOX 2 as an intern while at Wayne State University. She came back to the network in 2013 as a full-time reporter.
- Amy Andrews – co-anchors FOX 2 News Morning.
- Taryn Asher – co-anchors FOX News Edge at 11 and FOX 2 News at 6:30 p.m.
- Deena Centofanti – a co-host of the Nine and specializes in health reports for FOX 2
- Jessica Dupnack – reporter on FOX 2 News at 10 p.m.
- Sherry Margolis – co-anchors FOX 2 News Live at Eleven, and FOX 2 News at 5 p.m.
- Ryan Ermanni – co-host of The Nine on FOX 2.
- Michael Estime – Detroit-born meteorologist on FOX 2 News.
- Monica Gayle – co-anchors FOX 2 News at 5, 6, and 10 p.m.
- Hilary Golston – is a reporter/anchor for FOX 2 News.
- Jennifer Hammond – a sports reporter for FOX 2 News.
- Ingrid Kelley – a general assignment reporter for FOX 2.
- Derek Kevra – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings and evenings.
- Josh Landon – anchors FOX 2 News at 4:00 a.m. and is a reporter for FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Amy Lange – anchors FOX 2 News at 630 and reports for FOX 2 News at 5 p.m.
- Charlie Langton – an attorney, reports for FOX 2 News at 5 and 6 p.m. and is an expert on Let It Rip.
- Alan Longstreet – is a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Maurielle Lue – co-anchors FOX 2 News at 5 am, Live at 11, FOX 2 News Weekend, and Co-hosts the Nine.
- Rich Luterman – a board-certified meteorologist for FOX 2 news at 5, 6, 10, and 11 p.m.
- Dan Miller – a sports anchor for FOX 2 News.
- Robin Murdoch – a reporter for FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Huel Perkins – anchors the FOX 2 News at 5, 6, 10, and the Edge at 11 p.m. PLUS he hosts the popular talk show, “Let It Rip!” at 10:30 every Thursday night.
- Lori Pinson – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News weekends.
- Roop Raj – a reporter and co-anchor of FOX 2 News at 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- Dave Spencer – a reporter for FOX 2 News 10 & 11 p.m. and also co-anchors FOX 2 News weekends.
- Lee Thomas – the host of CriticLEE Speaking, a weekly movie review show on FOX 2.
- Jay Towers – co-anchors FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Jill Washburn – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Randy Wimbley – a reporter for the FOX News Edge at 11 p.m.
- Rob Wolchek – an investigative reporter for FOX 2 News.
- Woody Woodriffe – a FOX 2 sports anchor and reporter.
How Old is Erika Erickson?
Erika is 36 years old as of 2020 having been born on June 21, 1984, in Canton, Michigan. She shares her birthdate with celebrities such as actress Meredith Baxter, actor Michael Gross, actress Carrie Preston, actress Juliette Lewis, actor Chris Pratt, singer Lana Del Rey, among others.
Erika Erickson Family
Who are Erika Erickson’s parents?
Erika was born as a fourth child to Erik Erickson and Cynthia Erickson. Her father Erik was a veteran of the navy and so was her grandfather who was named William Lumley. Her father died on December 16, 2013.
Does Erika Erickson have siblings?
She has four siblings Kris Natalie Erickson, Daniel Natalie Erickson, Matthew Natalie Erickson, and Natalie Erickson.
Erika Erickson Education
Erika received her high school studies from Plymouth-Canton High School graduating with the class of 2002. For her college education, she attended Schoolcraft College in 2003 from where she obtained an Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts. She later attended Wayne State University graduating in 2009 with a Bachelor of Broadcast Journalism. Erika was also nominated for the 2009 Journalism Graduate of the Year.
Erika Erickson Husband – Boyfriend
On her love life matters, Erika is seen as a person who hates drama and loves her privacy. She has managed to keep her marriage/dating life low key and leaving many with a lot of unanswered questions. In case there is any news regarding this matter, we shall update it here as soon as possible.
Erika Erickson Height
Adding to her well-curved and beautiful body is a height of 5 feet 8 inches.
Erika Erickson Salary
Erickson receives an annual salary of $75,000 for her good work on FOX 2.
Erika Erickson Net Worth
Erika has earned greatly through her television career. However, her net worth is not yet disclosed. In case there is any news regarding this matter, we shall update it here as soon as possible.