This article will answer every question you have about Deena Centofanti. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about her.
- What does Centofanti do for a living?
- Who are Centofanti’s parents and siblings?
- What are Centofanti’s interests and hobbies?
- Is Centofanti married or does she have a boyfriend?
- Does Centofanti have any children?
- Where is Centofanti now?
- How tall is Centofanti?
- How much money does Centofanti earn?
- What is Centofanti’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who is Deena Centofanti?
Deena Centofanti is an American journalist who serves as a co-host of the Nine and specializes in health reports for FOX 2. She is an Emmy award winner anchor and specializes in health reporting.
She began her television career at WSYX in Columbus, Ohio in 1990. During that time, she was making $5 an hour and she did every job she was given. At this time, she became very close friends with a production director, Keith (her future husband).
Deena Centofanti FOX 2
She landed a lifetime opportunity in 1997, the chance to work with FOX 2 News in Detroit. As Deena states, her work was initially very challenging. This was a new place for her, new people and she needed to figure out how to generate sources and stories. She has shared her experiences and memories in her work. She has met many incredible people and learned about other people’s experiences.
Her fellow FOX 2 TV personalities include.
- Taryn Asher – co-anchors FOX News Edge at 11 and FOX 2 News at 6:30 p.m.
- Jessica Dupnack – reporter on FOX 2 News at 10 p.m.
- Ryan Ermanni – co-host of The Nine on FOX 2.
- Erika Erickson – reporter for FOX 2 News at 5 and 6 p.m.
- Sherry Margolis – co-anchors FOX 2 News Live at Eleven, and FOX 2 News at 5 p.m.
- Amy Andrews – co-anchors FOX 2 News Morning.
- Michael Estime – Detroit-born meteorologist on FOX 2 News.
- Monica Gayle – co-anchors FOX 2 News at 5, 6, and 10 p.m.
- Hilary Golston – is a reporter/anchor for FOX 2 News.
- Jennifer Hammond – a sports reporter for FOX 2 News.
- Ingrid Kelley – a general assignment reporter for FOX 2.
- Derek Kevra – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings and evenings.
- Josh Landon – anchors FOX 2 News at 4:00 a.m. and is a reporter for FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Amy Lange – anchors FOX 2 News at 630 and reports for FOX 2 News at 5 p.m.
- Charlie Langton – an attorney, reports for FOX 2 News at 5 and 6 p.m. and is an expert on Let It Rip.
- Alan Longstreet – is a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Maurielle Lue – co-anchors FOX 2 News at 5 am, Live at 11, FOX 2 News Weekend, and Co-hosts the Nine.
- Rich Luterman – a board-certified meteorologist for FOX 2 news at 5, 6, 10, and 11 p.m.
- Dan Miller – a sports anchor for FOX 2 News.
- Robin Murdoch – a reporter for FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Huel Perkins – anchors the FOX 2 News at 5, 6, 10, and the Edge at 11 p.m. PLUS he hosts the popular talk show, “Let It Rip!” at 10:30 every Thursday night.
- Lori Pinson – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News weekends.
- Roop Raj – a reporter and co-anchor of FOX 2 News at 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- Dave Spencer – a reporter for FOX 2 News 10 & 11 p.m. and also co-anchors FOX 2 News weekends.
- Lee Thomas – the host of CriticLEE Speaking, a weekly movie review show on FOX 2.
- Jay Towers – co-anchors FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Jill Washburn – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Randy Wimbley – a reporter for the FOX News Edge at 11 p.m.
- Rob Wolchek – an investigative reporter for FOX 2 News.
- Woody Woodriffe – a FOX 2 sports anchor and reporter.
How Old is Deena Centofanti?
Deena is 55 years old as of 2020 having been born on October 4, 1965. She shares her birthdate with celebrities such as actress Susan Sarandon, actor Armand Assante, actor Christoph Waltz, singer Jon Secada, actor Liev Schreiber, among others.
Deena Centofanti Family
Who are Deena Centofanti’s parents?
Deena was born to Marsha and Joe. She has shared that her mother is full of compassion and her dad is a great storyteller. Deena spent her childhood in a Norman Rockwell-like town; Hudson, Ohio. She remembers some of the town’s memories, ice cream socials, and a town square with a gazebo. She also recalls the exciting controversy that came when McDonald’s wanted to build on the outskirts of the village.
When she was in 8th grade, she moved with her family to a suburb of Cincinnati. She also shared that her grandparents had lifelong careers with General Motors.
Does Deena Centofanti have siblings?
Deena has shared that she has a brother with special needs and throughout her teens, she felt like she was walking a tightrope. Her brother was born deaf and has cerebral palsy. She was trying to balance being a proud sister while quietly blending into the crowd.
Deena Centofanti Education
Dena received her college education from Miami University in Ohio graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism.
Deena Centofanti Husband
Deena got married to the love of her life Keith in 1996. The two met while working at WSYX in Columbus, Ohio, and became close friends. Centofanti shares that that was the beginning of many blessings.
Deena Centofanti Children
Deena and her husband Keith have three children together. She has said that the birth of their first child, a son introduced her to a new level of love. She researched everything she could do to raise a healthy, happy child and as a result, she got the opportunity to be the health reporter.
The couple welcomed their second child, a daughter in 2002, and a third child still a daughter in 2005.
Deena Centofanti Height
Adding to her well-curved and beautiful body is a height of 5 feet 6 inches.
Deena Centofanti Salary
Deena’s salary is not yet disclosed. In case there is any news regarding this matter, we shall update it here as soon as possible.
Deena Centofanti Net Worth
Deena has earned greatly through her journalism career. However, her net worth is not yet disclosed. In case there is any news regarding this matter, we shall update it here as soon as possible.
Deena Centofanti Twitter