Who Is David Limbaugh?
David Limbaugh full name: David Scott Limbaugh is an American conservative political commentator and author born on December 11, 1952. He has also worked as a professor and as a lawyer.
He attended Southeast Missouri State University in 1971. In 1972, he transferred to the University of Missouri, where he graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in political science. He then joined the law school in Missouri receiving his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Missouri in 1978.
David Limbaugh Age
David Scott Limbaugh was born on December 11, 1952, in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, U.S. He is 66 years old as of 2018.
David Limbaugh Family
Limbaugh was born to Mildred Carolyn “Millie” (née Armstrong) and Rush Hudson Limbaugh, Jr. His paternal grandfather was a Missouri state representative, lawyer, and also United States Ambassador Rush Hudson Limbaugh Sr.
Is David Limbaugh Related To Rush Limbaugh? | David and Rush Limbaugh
Limbaugh is the younger brother of talk radio host Rush Limbaugh.
David Limbaugh Wife
Limbaugh is married to his wife Lisa and they together have five children.
David Limbaugh Career
He then served in the National Guard for six years. Limbaugh has written columns that are carried by Creators Syndicate, Townhall.com, WorldNetDaily, Jewish World Review, The Washington Times, and also Newsmax. He also works as an agent for several conservative talk radio hosts, including his brother.
Limbaugh was admitted to the bar in 1978 and he taught business law at Southeast Missouri State University. He practices law as a partner at The Limbaugh Firm and specializes in entertainment law.
He was chosen by Christian authors Norman Geisler and Frank Turek to write the foreword to their book I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist (Crossway, 2004).
David Limbaugh Jesus On Trial | David Limbaugh Book Jesus On Trial
Limbaugh applies his lifetime of legal experience to a unique new undertaking: making a case for the gospels as hard evidence of the life and work of Jesus Christ. Limbaugh, a practicing attorney and former professor of law, approaches the canonical gospels with the same level of scrutiny he would apply to any legal document and asks all the necessary questions about the story of Jesus told through Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. His analysis of the texts becomes profoundly personal as he reflects on his own spiritual and intellectual odyssey from determined skeptic to devout Christian. Ultimately, Limbaugh concludes that the words Christians have treasured for centuries stand up to his exhaustive inquiry—including his examination of historical and religious evidence beyond the gospels—and thereby affirm Christian faith, spirituality, and tradition.
David Limbaugh The Great Destroyer
As New York Times bestselling author David Limbaugh documents in chilling detail in his new book, The Great Destroyer, the Obama administration has waged a relentless, nearly four-year-long war to transform our nation into a country where federal bureaucrats have more power over our lives than we do; where leftist crony capitalism dependent on government subsidies is replacing the real thing; where, in an Orwellian inversion of meaning, a savagely weakened national defense somehow makes us stronger and trillions in deficit spending on counterproductive government “stimulus” and welfare programs somehow makes us richer.
Limbaugh unveils the reality behind the administration’s rhetoric. In The Great Destroyer you’ll learn:
- The true costs of Obama’s crony capitalism scandals—it’s even worse than you think
- How Obama spends our economy into oblivion while relentlessly demonizing those who try to stop the bleeding
- How the Obama administration has repeatedly, almost systematically, violated the Constitution to achieve its goals
- How the Obama administration has empowered shadowy unelected bureaucrats to determine how we live, and the successes they already have in doing that
- And much more …
In irrefutable detail, David Limbaugh, like a prosecuting attorney, makes his case that the Obama administration is a real and present danger to America’s future. There is no more comprehensive indictment of the Obama administration as it seeks re-election than The Great Destroyer. It is a book that every American worried about the future of our country must-read.
David Limbaugh Emmaus
Limbaugh unlocks the mysteries of the Old Testament and reveals hints of Jesus Christ’s arrival through all thirty-nine Old Testament books.
The key to the secrets of the Old Testament, Limbaugh argues, is the crucial New Testament encounter between the risen Jesus and two travelers on the road to Emmaus. With that key, and with Limbaugh as a deft guide, readers of Finding Jesus in the Old Testament will come to a startling new understanding of the Old Testament as a clear and powerful heralding of Jesus Christ’s arrival.
Limbaugh takes readers on a revealing journey from Genesis through Malachi, demonstrating that a consistent message courses through every one of the Old Testament’s thirty-nine books: the power, wonder, and everlasting love of Jesus Christ.
David Limbaugh Books
- Guilty By Reason of Insanity: Why The Democrats Must Not Win – 2019
- Jesus Is Risen: Paul and the Early Church – 2018
- The Left Just Isn’t Right – 2018
- The True Jesus: Uncovering the Divinity of Christ in the Gospels – 2017
- The Emmaus Code: Finding Jesus in the Old Testament – 2015
- David Limbaugh: The Conservative Word – 2015
- Jesus on Trial – 2014
- The Great Destroyer: Barack Obama’s War on the Republic – 2012
- Crimes Against Liberty: An Indictment of President Barack Obama – 2010
- Bankrupt: The Intellectual and Moral Bankruptcy of Today’s Democratic Party – 2006
- Persecution CD: How Liberals are Waging War Against Christianity – 2004
- Persecution: How Liberals Are Waging War Against Christians – 2003
- Absolute Power: The Legacy of Corruption in the Clinton-Reno Justice Department – 2001
- David Limbaugh: Volume I
David Limbaugh’s Net Worth
The political commentator and author have been able to acquire an estimated net worth of $ 10 million through his wide career.