This article will answer every question you have about David Jeremiah. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about him.
- What does David Jeremiah do for a living?
- Who are David Jeremiah’s parents and siblings?
- What are David Jeremiah’s interests and hobbies?
- Is David Jeremiah married or does he have a girlfriend?
- Does David Jeremiah have any children?
- Where is David Jeremiah now?
- How tall is David Jeremiah?
- How much money does David Jeremiah earn?
- What is David Jeremiah’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who Is David Jeremiah?
David Jeremiah(David Paul Jeremiah) is an American conservative evangelical Christian author. In addition, he is the founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries. Furthermore, he is the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church. The Southern Baptist megachurch in El Cajon California.
He founded the Blackhawk Baptist Church in Fort Wayne in 1969. After that, he founded the Blackhawk Christian School in 1973. Furthermore, he has also developed and launched The Bible Hour, gaining experience with us ng televised mass media to widely share the Gospel.
Moreover, he has been a senior pastor at the Blackhawk for 12 years and then moved to California in 1981. After that, he took over as head pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in 1981, succeeding Tim LaHaye. The church has gotten associated with the Southern Baptist Convention as a result of Jeremiah’s leadership.
One year after becoming a senior pastor at the Southern Mountain Community Church, he founded the Turning Point Ministries which focuses on multi-media Bible instruction. The program is a half-hour radio program that airs Jeremiah’s sermons.
Moreover, for several years, Jeremiah has received awards through the Terminus Point program, including the 2006 nomination for the “Best Teacher of the National Religious Broadcasters.” Moreover, Turning Point Ministries went further and created a national television program in 2000. The show consists of a 30 minute Bible study followed by an hour of preaching and worship songs.
Turning Point at the moment can be heard by over 2000 stations as well as online. His radio show is available to over 480 million listeners in different countries. In addition, Turning Point TV is available to over 2.7 billion households worldwide currently. Moreover, they have also developed a Spanish version of the Turning point and it is available in most of the countries that speak Spanish.
A part of being a pastor and a leader at the Turning Point. David is also an author of various publications on Christian theology and morals. Moreover, his book, Prayer – The Great Adventure received the Gold Medallion Award for Best Christian Living Book in 1998, and My Heart’s Desire received the Gold Medallion Award for Best Inspirational Book in 2003. However, David was diagnosed with lymphoma in 1994 and again in 1998. In 1999, a nodule in his neck was surgically removed, and he had stem cell transplant therapy.
How Old Is David Jeremiah?
He was born on 13th February 1941, and currently, he is aged 80 years old.
David Jeremiah Family
Who are His Parents?
He was born in Toledo, Ohio to his parents, Ruby Jeremiah and T. Jeremiah. His father was a pastor and a former president of Cedarville University
Does He Have Siblings?
Jeremiah has managed to keep information about her sibling private but we will update it as soon as possible.
David Jeremiah Education.
He attended the Cedarville University, where he graduated in 1963 with a bachelor’s degree. After that, he joined Dallas Theological Seminary, where he graduated with a master’s degree in 1967. In 1981, Cedarville awarded him with an honorary Doctor Divinity degree.
David Jeremiah Wife
He is currently, married to Donna Jeremiah, the two got married in 1963.
David Jeremiah kid
David together with his wife has been blessed with four kids, Daniel, Jennifer, Jan, and David.
- 1983 Philippians: Twenty-Six Daily Bible Studies. BC M Publications.
- 1992 Turning Toward Joy/Philippians. Chariot Victor Publishing. with Carlson, C. C. (1992). The Handwriting on the Wall. W Publishing Group.
- 1993 Turning Toward Integrity. Chariot Victor Publishing.
- 1994 Acts of Love. Vision House.
- 1996 What the Bible Says About Angels. Multnomah. with Carlson, C. C. (1996). Invasion of Other Gods. W Publishing Group.
- 1997 The Power of Encouragement. Multnomah.
- 1999 Gifts from God: Encouragement and Hope for Today’s Parents. Chariot Victor Publishing.
- 2001 Escape the Coming Night. W Publishing Group.
- 2001. Slaying The Giants In Your Life. W Publishing Group.
- 2001. Stories of Hope from a Bend in the Road. J. Countryman.
- 2001. Until I Come. W Publishing Group. ISBN 0-8499-4275-6.
- 2002 A Bend in the Road: Finding God When Your World Caves In. W Publishing Group.
- 2002 Sanctuary: Finding Moments of Refuge in the Presence of God. Integrity Publishers.
- 2003 His Majesty’s Melody. Integrity Publishers.
- 2003 The Things That Matter: Living a Life of Purpose Until Christ Returns. W Publishing Group.
- 2004 My Heart’s Desire: Living Every Moment in the Wonder of Worship. Integrity Publishers.
- 2004 Prayer: The Great Adventure. Multnomah.
- 2004 Searching for Heaven on Earth: How to Find What Really Matters in Life. Integrity Publishers.
- 2004 The Prayer Matrix: Plugging into the Unseen Reality. Multnomah.
- 2004 When Your World Falls Apart. W Publishing Group.
- 2005 Life Wide Open: Unleashing the Power of a Passionate Life. Integrity Publishers.
- 2005 Turning Points; Moments of Decision in the Presence of God. Integrity Publishers. With Kinkade, Thomas (2005). The Secret of the Light. J. Countryman.
- 2006 Captured by Grace: No One Is Beyond the Reach of a Loving God. Integrity Publishers.
- 2006 God in You: Releasing the Power of the Holy Spirit in Your Life. Multnomah Publishers
- 2006 Why the Nativity?. Tyndale.
- 2008 What In the World is Going On?: 10 Prophetic Clues You Cannot Afford to Ignore. Thomas Nelson
- 2009 Discover Paradise; A Guidebook to Heaven, Your True Home. Thomas Nelson
- 2009 Living With Confidence In A Chaotic World. Thomas Nelson.
- 2010 The Coming Economic Armageddon: What Bible Prophecy
- 2011 I Never Thought I’d See the Day!: Culture at the Crossroads. FaithWords.
- 2012 God Loves You: He Always Has – He Always Will. FaithWords.
- 2013The Jeremiah Study Bible. Worthy Publishing.
- 2014 Agents of the Apocalypse: A Riveting Look at the Key Players of the End Times. Tyndale Publishing
- 2014 The Heart of Jesus. Worthy Publishing.
- 2016 Is This The End? Signs of God’s Providence in a Disturbing New World. Thomas Nelson.
- 2017 A Life Beyond Amazing. Thomas Nelson.
- 2019 Everything You Need. Thomas Nelson.
- 2020 Shelter in God: Your Refuge In Times Of Trouble. Thomas Nelson.
David Jeremiah height
He stands at an average height of 1.65m tall and weighs 68kgs
David Jeremiah Net Worth
His net worth is around $55million
David Jeremiah Twitter