Who Is Brian Tracy?
Brian Tracy is a Canadian-American motivational public speaker and self-development author. Tracy’s popular books are Earn What You’re Really Worth, Eat That Frog!, and The Psychology of Achievement.
Tracy also served as the Chief Operating Officer of a development company before founding his company.
How Old Is Brian Tracy?
Brian Tracy is 75 years old in 2018 as of 2019 (born on January 5, 1944, in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada).
Brian Tracy Barbara Tracy
He has been married to Barbara Tracy since 1979.
Brian Tracy International
Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. He founded the company in 1984 in Vancouver, Canada. The company has its headquarters in Bankers Hill, San Diego, California. The company sells counseling on leadership, selling, self-esteem, goals, strategy, creativity, and success psychology.
Brian Tracy Eat That Frog
In Eat That Frog, Brian explains how you can use technology to remind yourself of what is most important and protect yourself from what is least important.
But one thing remains unchanged: Brian Tracy cuts to the core of what is vital to effective time management: decision, discipline, and determination. This life-changing book will ensure that you get more of your important tasks done—today!
Brian Tracy Time Management
In Time Management, Tracy reveals 21 proven time management techniques you can use immediately to gain two or more productive hours every day. In the book, there are strategies that Tracy himself has identified as the most effective and employed personally.
Brian Tracy Sales
In Sales Success, Tracy shares 21 tried-and-true techniques that can help any salesperson gain that winning edge. You learn how to: – Set clear goals–and achieve them+I396- Develop a sense of urgency and make every minute count. The book will get you planted firmly on the path to success, making more money than you thought possible and greater career satisfaction than you ever believed you would find.
Brian Tracy Leadership
Leadership (The Brian Tracy Success Library) is an indispensable little guide that will help you unlock your leadership potential. Tracy states that you are just as capable as anyone! Packed with practical, proven methods. The guide was released on February 26, 2014.
Brian Tracy Maximum Achievement
Maximum Achievement: The Proven System of Strategies and Skills that Will Unlock Your Hidden Powers to Succeed gives you a powerful, proven system. It is based on twenty-five years of research and practice — that you can apply immediately to get better results in every area of your life. You then learn ideas, concepts, and methods used by high-achieving people in every field everywhere and learn how to unlock your individual potential for personal greatness.
Brian Tracy Change Your Thinking Change Your Life
Brian’s Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life is a book on how to create and live a happy life just by changing the way you think.
Brian Tracy No Excuses
No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline shows you how you can achieve success in all three major areas of your life, including your personal goals, business, and money goals, and overall happiness.
It is a 21 chapters book that shows you how to be more disciplined in one aspect of your life, with end-of-chapter exercises to help you apply the “no excuses” approach to your own life.
Brian Tracy Podcast
Tracy features on the podcast David I Hill – Path to Mastery Real Estate and Personal Development Show! Brian features with other top salespeople, entrepreneurs, industry experts, authors, business coaches, life coaches, sales trainers, and very cool humans like Gary Vaynerchuk, Chris Voss, Jon Acuff, Chris Widener, Jairek Robbins, Brian Tracy, Mel Robbins, Grant Cardone, Russell Brunson, and John Lee Dumas. They share their inspiring and fun experiences.
Brian Tracy Seminars
Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada, and also 55 other countries worldwide.
Being a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, Tracy addresses more than 250,000 people each year.
Brian Tracy Amazon
Tracy has written and produced more than 300 audio and video learning programs, including the worldwide, best-selling Psychology of Achievement. It has been translated into more than 20 languages. All of his books are available on Amazon.
Brian Tracy Books
Some of Tracy’s books include:
- Eat That Frog! 2nd Edition
- Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
- Speak To Win
- 10 Great Ways To Live A Wonderful Life
- 12 Disciplines Of Leadership Excellence
- Be A Sales Superstar
- Many Miles To Go
- Goals! 2nd Edition
- Get Paid More And Promoted Faster
- Create Your Own Future
- Crunch Point
- Flight Plan
- Maximum Achievement Goal Planner
- The Life Planning Process
- Focal Point
- Getting Rich Your Own Way
- How The Best Leaders Lead
- Million Dollar Habits
- No Excuses-The Power Of Self-Discipline
- Something For Nothing
- The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws Of Business Success
- Time Power
Brian Tracy Goals
According to Tracy, there are the 12 steps to set and achieve any goal:
- Have a Desire: What Do You Really Want?
- Believe That Your Goal is Achievable
- Write Your Goal Down
- Determine Your Starting Point
- Determine Why You Want It
- Set a Deadline
- Identify the Obstacles in Your Way
- Determine the Additional Knowledge and Skills You Need
- Determine the People Whose Help You Will Need
- Make a Plan: Put It All Together
- Visualize Your Goal Continually
- Never Give Up
Brian Tracy Audio Books
- Eat That Frog!
- The Psychology of Selling – Increase Your Sales Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible
- The Effective Manager Series
- No Excuses! – The Power of Self-Discipline for Success in Your Life
- The Power of Self-Confidence – Become Unstoppable, Irresistible, and Unafraid in Every Area of Your Life
- The Ultimate Brian Tracy Library
- Speak to Win – How to Present with Power in Any Situation
- The Miracle of Self Discipline – The ‘No Excuses’ Way to Getting Things Done
- Maximum Achievement – Strategies and Skills That Will Unlock Your Hidden Powers to Succeed
- The Psychology of Success – Ten Universal Principles for Personal Empowerment
- Accelerated Learning Techniques – The Express Track to Super Intelligence
- Bull’s-Eye – The Power of Focus
- 21 Great Ways to Manage Your Time and Double Your Productivity
- Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life – How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement
- Time Management Made Simple
- Sales Revelation – Best of 45 Master Courses Reveals the Final Word in Sales
- Goals! How to Get Everything You Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
- The Art of Closing the Sale – The Key to Making More Money Faster in the World of Professional Selling
- The Psychology of Selling – The Art of Closing Sales
- Advanced Selling Strategies – The Proven System of Sales Ideas, Methods, and Techniques Used by Top Salespeople Everywhere
Brian Tracy Best Books
- The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires: How to Achieve Financial Independence Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Make A Million
- The Luck Factor
- Maximum Achievement: Strategies and Skills that Will Unlock Your Hidden Powers to Succeed
- Reinvention: How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
Brian Tracy’s Net Worth
Tracy has acquired his wealth through his various careers, which include owning a company, his writing work, and personal and professional development training. He has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
Brian Tracy Blog
Tracy has self-improvement and professional development blog. To get to the blog, click here.
Brian Tracy App
Tracy has a Success Library Mobile App where you get access to all of your purchased Brian Tracy digital content, updated streams of content, a daily quote, and more.