This article will answer every question you have about Amy Andrews. Below are some of the frequently asked questions about her.
- What does Andrews do for a living?
- Who are Andrews’s parents and siblings?
- What are Andrews’s interests and hobbies?
- Is Andrews married or does she have a boyfriend?
- Does Andrews have any children?
- Where is Andrews now?
- How tall is Andrews?
- How much money does Andrews earn?
- What is Andrews’s net worth?
N/B: Please read the entire post to have all your questions answered.
Who is Amy Andrews?
Amy Andrews is an American journalist who serves as a co-anchor for FOX 2 News Morning and Lives at 11. She is the creator of Amy’s franchise to highlight those making a difference in their communities and beyond.
She began her journalism career while still in school. Amy worked as a weekend sports anchor at WSYM in Lansing. She also served as an intern with the Detroit Lions. Amy moved to Montrose, Colorado where she made the switch from sports to the news at KREY/KREX. She later moved to “then” UPN affiliate KLBC TV2 in Laughlin, Nevada where she spent two and a half years.
She later served as a reporter and anchor for KSBY 6 at San Luis Obispo, California. Andrews finally found her way home joining WNEM TV5 in the Flint/Saginaw market. Initially, she served as a weekend anchor and she worked hard for her way up to morning/noon anchor. She also served as a co-host for the lifestyle show “Better Mid-Michigan.”
Amy Andrews Fox 2
Amy joined the news team of Fox 2 in August 2011. She serves as co-anchor of FOX 2 News Morning & Live at 11.
Her fellow new team at Fox 2 include,
- Taryn Asher – co-anchors FOX News Edge at 11 and FOX 2 News at 6:30 p.m.
- Jessica Dupnack – reporter on FOX 2 News at 10 p.m.
- Deena Centofanti – a co-host of the Nine and specializes in health reports for FOX 2
- Erika Erickson – reporter for FOX 2 News at 5 and 6 p.m.
- Sherry Margolis – co-anchors FOX 2 News Live at Eleven, and FOX 2 News at 5 p.m.
- Ryan Ermanni – co-host of The Nine on FOX 2.
- Michael Estime – Detroit-born meteorologist on FOX 2 News.
- Monica Gayle – co-anchors FOX 2 News at 5, 6, and 10 p.m.
- Hilary Golston – is a reporter/anchor for FOX 2 News.
- Jennifer Hammond – a sports reporter for FOX 2 News.
- Ingrid Kelley – a general assignment reporter for FOX 2.
- Derek Kevra – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings and evenings.
- Josh Landon – anchors FOX 2 News at 4:00 a.m. and is a reporter for FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Amy Lange – anchors FOX 2 News at 630 and reports for FOX 2 News at 5 p.m.
- Charlie Langton – an attorney, reports for FOX 2 News at 5 and 6 p.m. and is an expert on Let It Rip.
- Alan Longstreet – is a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Maurielle Lue – co-anchors FOX 2 News at 5 am, Live at 11, FOX 2 News Weekend, and Co-hosts the Nine.
- Rich Luterman – a board-certified meteorologist for FOX 2 news at 5, 6, 10, and 11 p.m.
- Dan Miller – a sports anchor for FOX 2 News.
- Robin Murdoch – a reporter for FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Huel Perkins – anchors the FOX 2 News at 5, 6, 10, and the Edge at 11 p.m. PLUS he hosts the popular talk show, “Let It Rip!” at 10:30 every Thursday night.
- Lori Pinson – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News weekends.
- Roop Raj – a reporter and co-anchor of FOX 2 News at 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- Dave Spencer – a reporter for FOX 2 News 10 & 11 p.m. and also co-anchors FOX 2 News weekends.
- Lee Thomas – the host of CriticLEE Speaking, a weekly movie review show on FOX 2.
- Jay Towers – co-anchors FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Jill Washburn – a board-certified meteorologist on FOX 2 News Mornings.
- Randy Wimbley – a reporter for the FOX News Edge at 11 p.m.
- Rob Wolchek – an investigative reporter for FOX 2 News.
- Woody Woodriffe – a FOX 2 sports anchor and reporter.
How Old is Amy Andrews?
Andrews is 44 years old as of 2020 having been born on January 19 1976 in Indiana. She shares her birthdate with fellow celebrities such as James Watt, Edgar Allan Poe, Janis Joplin, Dolly Parton, among others.
Amy Andrews Family
Who are Amy Andrews’s parents?
Does Amy Andrews have siblings?
Amy’s secretive nature has shown up in her personal life. She has managed to keep her family background very private. In case there is news regarding her parents and siblings, we shall update it here as soon as possible.
Amy Andrews Husband
Andrews has been married to the love of her life Rodney Thomas since 2008. Thomas serves as a school principal.
Amy Andrews Kids
Andrews and her husband have a daughter, Grace Elizabeth together. Grace was born in January 2010.
Amy Andrews Height
Adding to her well curved and beautiful body is a height of 5 feet 9 inches.
Amy Andrews Salary
Amy’s salary is not yet disclosed to the public. In case there is any news regarding this matter, we shall update it here as soon as possible.
Amy Andrews Net Worth
Through her journalism career, Amy has earned greatly. However, her net worth is not yet disclosed. In case there is any news regarding this matter, we shall update it here as soon as possible.